Fall Scene

Fall Scene

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Was it Delicious?

I must admit I had no idea what "Delicious" was until I took this course! I can see it being a useful tool if you were someone who worked on multiple computers and/or a blackberry because all of your useful and interesting bookmarks would be in one place on the internet. However I tend to only need certain bookmarks at work and different ones at home so I don't think this tool would be as useful to me. I found that many of the sites I liked and used were also accessed by a large number of other users. So maybe I am not as creative or innovative as I thought I was! Nevertheless it was interesting to know that such an internet tool exists and that I was able to master it quite easily.

2 comments:

23 Things Staff said...

You've been doing a great job on these assignments. Keep at it!

Emma said...

Thank you for the beautiful fall scene!