Fall Scene

Fall Scene

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Week 8 Youtube

This library workout video was very cleverly done. Although much of the "exercise equipment" is outdated, it is something that could be easily updated to be relevant. I think it could be a little shorter and of course when this video was made ('80's) there wasn't the worry of being politically correct as there is today. It looks like it was fun for the staff to do!


This clip of Super Librarian would be a great advertisement for the library for kids or teens who are into comics or graphic books! It could be a series of ads involving different parts of the collection that the branch wanted to highlight. I like the fact that it is short and catchy.

I think TPL could use more video clips to explain services and programs. The information would be more interesting and could be quite creative. YAG groups could be commissioned to create some clips for various program promotions for all ages.

I like the variety of clips found on Youtube. I am happy to learn how I can share any gems that I find!

1 comment:

23 Things Staff said...

Great clips - the first one in particular.